Hi, students. You have been reading The Animal Farm by George Orwell. Did you like the experience? What did you learn? Please, try to answer these questions and upload your opinion. And, remember, reading is the best task to improve our English.
During this week, we have been studying the Islam. As we know, Muhamah was the most important character of that times, because he was the prophet of muslins. But, please... Can you help me? When and how did Muhamah die?
It is a good job and aaron speaks English very well.
ReplyDeleteBy: Zaira Melián 1°B
It´s a very good job! I can´t live with any shops these!
ReplyDeleteI´m Tamán Ramírez Pérez 1º B
ReplyDeleteIt´s a good job
ReplyDeleteBy: Fatimata Sow
I like it so much! It´s a good job, guys! Eva,1ºC.
ReplyDeleteAaron, Ariadna.S. and Ariadna.V. speak English very well.
ReplyDeleteGara, 1B
Wow!! Very very well, good job ;)
ReplyDeleteMara, 1ºB
Congratulations Aaron and girls , I love by Sofia 1c
ReplyDeleteGood job Aarón and girls!Nayara1ºC
ReplyDeleteVery good job!Nayara,1ºC
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete