2º ESO - Abu Al-Qasim Maslama by Marina and Denisse. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - May 13, 2015 A very important Andalusian scientist. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous13 May 2015 at 15:15I like the interview. Your pronunciation is good, too.(Naiara Muñoz 2ºB)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous13 May 2015 at 19:03Good done! I agree with Naiara that pronunciation is good.Melinda Puga 2°AReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous13 May 2015 at 19:21Nice job! I like it.(Adriana Moreno 2ºB)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHilario RoMa13 May 2015 at 20:32It's absolutely... amazing!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous14 May 2015 at 16:51Good job!! Keep it up girls!! Emily Castro 2ºA ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous17 May 2015 at 17:17It's great work and the pronunciation is very good. Congratulations(Giulia 2c)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous18 May 2015 at 15:26Great jobby Jaime 2ºAReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
- January 13, 2015 VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN HISTORY TASK. Choose a character and make his/her biography. No more than 90-100 words. Read more
Plan Lector 3 ESO - January 22, 2015 Hi, students. You have been reading The Animal Farm by George Orwell. Did you like the experience? What did you learn? Please, try to answer these questions and upload your opinion. And, remember, reading is the best task to improve our English. Read more
The French Parliament sings "The Marseillaise". TASK. is it possible in Spain? Why? - January 13, 2015 Los diputados franceses cantan La Marsellesa Read more
I like the interview. Your pronunciation is good, too.
ReplyDelete(Naiara Muñoz 2ºB)
Good done! I agree with Naiara that pronunciation is good.
ReplyDeleteMelinda Puga 2°A
Nice job! I like it.
ReplyDelete(Adriana Moreno 2ºB)
It's absolutely... amazing!
ReplyDeleteGood job!! Keep it up girls!!
ReplyDeleteEmily Castro 2ºA
It's great work and the pronunciation is very good. Congratulations
ReplyDelete(Giulia 2c)
Great job
ReplyDeleteby Jaime 2ºA