2 ESO - The Romanesque by Marianne Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - January 21, 2016 CATHEDRAL OF NOTRE DAME DES DOMS (AVIGNON) BY MARIANNE 2 ESO - Marianne Cathedral Notre dDame es Doms Avignon from Hilario Roma Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Unknown29 January 2016 at 14:29Good job Marianne!! Yguanira Cubas Herrera 2ºAReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMarianne Rodríguez Díaz1 February 2016 at 19:50thanks you !!!! you have also done a good jobReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMarianne Rodríguez Díaz1 February 2016 at 19:52the work I did was about the country I visited in end of year !!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMarianne Rodríguez Díaz1 February 2016 at 19:55I really liked France and I would like to come again !!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
- January 13, 2015 VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN HISTORY TASK. Choose a character and make his/her biography. No more than 90-100 words. Read more
Plan Lector 3 ESO - January 22, 2015 Hi, students. You have been reading The Animal Farm by George Orwell. Did you like the experience? What did you learn? Please, try to answer these questions and upload your opinion. And, remember, reading is the best task to improve our English. Read more
The French Parliament sings "The Marseillaise". TASK. is it possible in Spain? Why? - January 13, 2015 Los diputados franceses cantan La Marsellesa Read more
Good job Marianne!!
ReplyDeleteYguanira Cubas Herrera 2ºA
thanks you !!!!
ReplyDeleteyou have also done a good job
the work I did was about the country I visited in end of year !!
ReplyDeleteI really liked France and I would like to come again !!!
ReplyDelete