3 ESO - Economic Activities by Tara Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - January 20, 2016 TARA Excellent Job! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous25 January 2016 at 21:20Very good work Tara! Congratulations!Melinda Puga 3ºCReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous26 January 2016 at 15:07Excellent! I love it.Naiara Muñoz 3ºCReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous29 January 2016 at 16:16It´s a very good job,Tara. I like it!Adriana Moreno. 3ºCReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous11 February 2016 at 16:03ExcellentJaime 3bReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
- January 13, 2015 VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN HISTORY TASK. Choose a character and make his/her biography. No more than 90-100 words. Read more
Plan Lector 3 ESO - January 22, 2015 Hi, students. You have been reading The Animal Farm by George Orwell. Did you like the experience? What did you learn? Please, try to answer these questions and upload your opinion. And, remember, reading is the best task to improve our English. Read more
The French Parliament sings "The Marseillaise". TASK. is it possible in Spain? Why? - January 13, 2015 Los diputados franceses cantan La Marsellesa Read more
Very good work Tara! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteMelinda Puga 3ºC
Excellent! I love it.
ReplyDeleteNaiara Muñoz 3ºC
It´s a very good job,Tara. I like it!
ReplyDeleteAdriana Moreno. 3ºC
Excellent
ReplyDeleteJaime 3b