I think that this is the best job of Industrial Revolution, because the proninciation is good and the information is correct and complete... congratulations Carlos, good job
Hahaha, it looks like my job, but I agree with you, we had the correct information and very complete on it. I enjoyed your pronunciation too much. Great job Carlos, see you soon.
Hi, students. You have been reading The Animal Farm by George Orwell. Did you like the experience? What did you learn? Please, try to answer these questions and upload your opinion. And, remember, reading is the best task to improve our English.
Your teacher is very interested in the origin of the name of our galaxy. Where does the concept "Milky Way" come from? / El profesor de Ciencias Sociales está muy interesado en saber cuál es el origen del nombre de nuestra galaxia. ¿Sabes de dónde procede la denominación "Vía Láctea"?
I think that this is the best job of Industrial Revolution, because the proninciation is good and the information is correct and complete... congratulations Carlos, good job
ReplyDeleteHahaha, it looks like my job, but I agree with you, we had the correct information and very complete on it. I enjoyed your pronunciation too much. Great job Carlos, see you soon.
ReplyDelete